Smart developments that minimize risk and maximize value.
McCuen Properties offers a wide range of development management services, including environmental review and compliance, entitlements, development agreements, specific plans, and design guidelines. We are experienced in obtaining financial backing for private and public sector projects and backbone infrastructure improvements.
The design and construction specialists on our professional staff manage consultants and act as owner's representatives in defining a project's scope and aesthetic character. We assist clients in a range of complex development issues, including land planning, infrastructure planning, economic studies, constraints analysis, aggregate mining evaluations, and toxic remediation strategies.
Recent examples of McCuen Development Management projects include:
- Mather Field for the County of Sacramento
- Raley's Landing for Raley's Corporation
- U.S. Bank Plaza for co-developer Grovesnor International
- Rice Growers Association for a Norwegian insurance company
- Lagoon Valley, a mixed-use commercial and residential project
- Cinnabar, an El Dorado County residential development
Our seasoned group of construction specialists, who are knowledgeable in all aspects of design and construction, are fully integrated into the real estate and development sectors of McCuen Properties. To ensure that projects are successfully completed, McCuen Properties has evolved project controls that are tailored to meet the requirements of each project. The controls monitor the program, design, and construction process, providing a check-and-balance at each phase of the process to ensure that the owner's budget is met. Our unique systems are used on projects owned by McCuen Properties, as well as projects on which we consult. These systems are implemented at the pre-construction phase to control specific project costs, establish and maintain schedules, track the performance of all subcontractors, and continuously monitor and report progress to prevent time delays and cost overruns.
Recent examples of McCuen Construction Management projects include:
- The Sacramento County Office of Education Headquarters
- McCuen Center One and Two at Mather Commerce Center
- Plaza Del Paso, Sacramento, California
- Stephen P. Teale Consolidated Data Center, State of California
- SureWest Telecommunications Sacramento Headquarters
- Mather Air Force Base conversion, County of Sacramento
- The Central Library and Galleria, City of Sacramento
- The Ziggurat Office Building (Money Store), City of West Sacramento
McCuen Properties’ Property and Facilities Management Professionals have the unique ability to provide service to building owners and end user tenants, depending upon the requirement. Our relationships with building owners in the Sacramento Area go back over 20 years in some instances, and six years ago we began serving BloodSource, Inc. in their Facilities Management. Flexibility and ingenuity are integral to our success.
McCuen Properties provides a full range of services-including lease administration, tenant services, vendor management, building operations, capital improvement planning, budgeting, accounting, project management and reporting.